Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 (10.5-14 ounce) cans clams, minced
- 1/2 lb lean Bacon (reserve some for garnish) or salt Pork, diced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cups raw potatoes, diced, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Drain clams and reserve liquid. Measure clam liquid; add enough water to make 4 cups liquid and set aside.
3. Drain off all but 1/4 of the fat and saute Onion for several minutes.
5. Seal, bring up to 15 lb. pressure, reduce heat to stabilize pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, depressurize and remove lid.