- Sauté garlic in butter till it becomes translucent.
- Add porcini mushrooms, thinly sliced, wine and marjoram.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When wine and water completely evaporate, add cream and simmer for approx 2 minutes till sauce thickens.
- Then add basil and parmigian cheese.
- Simultaneously, cook pasta, and in a bowl add sauce to done pasta and toss.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.