Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into cubes
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Hot mashed potatoes
- Thread pork on small wooden skewers.
- Combine flour, garlic salt and pepper on a plate.
- Roll kabobs in flour mixture until coated.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Brown kabobs, turning frequently; drain.
- Sprinkle with soup mix.
- Add broth and water. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove kabobs and keep warm. If desired, thicken pan juice and serve over mashed potatoes with the kabobs.