Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into cubes
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Hot mashed potatoes
- Thread pork on small wooden skewers.
- Combine flour, garlic salt and pepper on a plate.
- Roll kabobs in flour mixture until coated.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Brown kabobs, turning frequently; drain.
- Sprinkle with soup mix.
- Add broth and water. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove kabobs and keep warm. If desired, thicken pan juice and serve over mashed potatoes with the kabobs.