- 3 x 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 4 oranges
- 1 sliced ripe California avocado
- 4 grapefruits
- 2 tbsp honey
- Cut tortillas in half and slice into very thin strips.
- Bake the strips by placing on a cookie sheet and baking in a preheated 325°F oven for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Grate the oranges to obtain 2 tsp of rind for each serving.
- Peel oranges and grapefruits, section and seed.
- In a large bowl, mix honey, raspberry vinegar, orange, and grapefruit sections.
- Add orange rinds and tortilla strips.
- Top with avocado slices.