- Cut tortillas in half and slice into very thin strips.
- Bake the strips by placing on a cookie sheet and baking in a preheated 325°F oven for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Grate the oranges to obtain 2 tsp of rind for each serving.
- Peel oranges and grapefruits, section and seed.
- In a large bowl, mix honey, raspberry vinegar, orange, and grapefruit sections.
- Add orange rinds and tortilla strips.
- Top with avocado slices.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.