Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Crush the garlic clove and chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Add the garlic and onion and cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, making sure that the grains are well-coated in the oil.
- Add the grated lemon and orange rind, juices, stock or water.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Place the rice on a serving place, garnished with combined shredded orange and lemon rind.