- Combine rice, onions, green pepper, mayonnaise, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Pack into lightly oiled 8-inch-diameter ring mold; chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Gently invert ring mold onto col serving plate and carefully turn out rice mixture.
- (replace any rice that may come loose from the ring).
- Arrange orange and grapefruit segments around edge of plate.
- Arrange chicory leaves and watercress in center of ring.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.