- ¼ cup granulated sugar replacement
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Combine sugar replacement,water and gelatin in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly and then add in the juices.
- Transfer to freezer trays and freeze until mushy.
- Scrape into mixing bowl and beat until just loosened.
- Return to freezer tray.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories 41 per serving
- exchange 1 fruit