Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cored
- 3 large navel oranges, peeled
- 2 bunches arugula or watercress
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons slivered fresh basil leaves
Halve tomatoes lengthwise, then cut into thin wedges; set aside in a bowl.
Thinly slice the oranges crosswise and set aside in another bowl. Place the arugula leaves in a bowl; just before serving, toss with 1 tablespoon each of the oil and vinegar, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle the tomatoes and oranges each with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon vinegar, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.