Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Servings: Makes 4
- 4 limes
- 2 oranges
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 thick cut bone in pork chops
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Zest for ½ cup zest.
- Juice limes for ½ cup.
- Zest orange for 2 tbs zest, then juice oranges for ½ cup.
- In glass dish, mix together lime zest and juice, orange zest and juice, garlic, oil, brown sugar and ½ tsp salt.
- Add pork chops and turn to coat.
- Cover, refrigerate 6 hours.
- Heat grill.
- Remove pork from marinade and sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops for 12 minutes turning, or until done.