Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Servings: Makes 4
- 4 limes
- 2 oranges
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 thick cut bone in pork chops
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Zest for ½ cup zest.
- Juice limes for ½ cup.
- Zest orange for 2 tbs zest, then juice oranges for ½ cup.
- In glass dish, mix together lime zest and juice, orange zest and juice, garlic, oil, brown sugar and ½ tsp salt.
- Add pork chops and turn to coat.
- Cover, refrigerate 6 hours.
- Heat grill.
- Remove pork from marinade and sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops for 12 minutes turning, or until done.