Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Categories: Breads
- Yield: 2 Servings
- ½ tsp finely shredded orange peel
- ½ cup bisquick
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 11 oz mandarin orange sect., drain
- 1 tsp dash ground cinnamon
- In a 1-quart casserole stir together orange juice, cornstarch and ¼ ground cinnamon.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1½ to 2minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in drained mandarin orange sections and finely shredded orange peel.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 to 1½ minutes or til mixture is heated through.
- Meanwhile for dumplings, stir together bisquick and 2 t sugar.
- Add milk, stirring just till moistened.
- Drop mixture into four mound atop the hot orange mixture.
- Micro-cook,uncovered, at 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes or till dumplings are just set.
- Stir together the 1 tsp sugar and dash of ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture atop dumplings.