- Drain oranges, reserving juice.
- Mix juice, water, Raisins and spices in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice.
- Return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread in shallow pan. Freeze for 10 minutes (to quickly cool rice).
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.