- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large shallow dish; add tuna, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Stir together avocado, and next 6 ingredients; cover and chill salsa.
- Remove tuna from marinade, discarding used marinade.
- Grill, with grill lid on, over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve immediately with salsa.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.