- Lightly sprinkle chicken pieces with salt, pepper, onion powder and paprika.
- Place chicken in non stick shallow casserole.
- Melt oleo.
- Brush chicken pieces.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- Combine juice, wine, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove chicken.
- Combine cornstarch and water.
- Add to pan juices.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Equal.
- Serve sauce over chicken.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.