Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beans, Vegetarian Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans vegetarian beans, undrained
- 1 cup mild or medium chunky salsa
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a medium saucepan, combine beans, salsa, and cumin.
- Heat over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in orange juice.
- To serve, spoon ½ cup bean mixture into each of 8 individual serving bowls.
- Dollop each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream, and ½ tablespoon green onion.