Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup firm tofu (about 2 ounces)
- 2 tbsp soy margarine
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp vanilla soymilk
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup powdered sugar or more as needed
- In a medium bowl, mix tofu, margarine, soymilk and vanilla with electric mixer.
- Add cinnamon and half the powdered sugar slowly and mix well.
- Add remaining sugar and mix until good spreading consistency.
- Add more powdered sugar if necessary.
- Makes about 1 cup frosting.
- Serving ideas : spread on cinnamon rolls with soy and tofu.