Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup of unseasoned mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 packages instant yeast
- 7 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Raisins
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- Scald the milk in saucepan.
- Add Sugar, salt, butter and mashed potatoes.
- Add this to milk mixture, add Raisins and flour.
- Let it rise for 1 1/2 hours.
- Divide dough into 2 loaves.
- Roll out on floured surface and spread half of the filling on each roll.
- Roll up and pinch edges together .
- Place in 2 greased loaf pan, set in a warm place to rise for an hour.
- Bake in loaf pans at 350* for 45–55 minutes.
- Brush top with melted butter or margarine.
- Let cool in pans 10–15 minutes .