Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked medium grain rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine rice, milk, Sugar, butter and cinnamon sticks in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy (20 to 25 minutes), stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; remove cinnamon and stir in vanilla.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and top with whipped cream, if desired.