Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Add rice, milk, condensed milk and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into 8 greased individual custard cups or ramekins.
- Combine Sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on top.
- Set cups in large baking pan; pour 1 inch hot water into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled.