- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- 300 g (10 oz.) well-washed long-grain rice
- 1 litre (4 cups) milk
- 75 g (5 tbsp) sugar
- tablespoon of cinnamon
- candied fruit
- Boil 500 ml (2 cups) water; add 300 g (10 oz) well-washed long-grain rice]]; cook for 5 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in another pot, bring 1 litre (4 cups) milk to the boiling point; add the drained rice and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; sprinkle with 75 g (5 tbsp) sugar and a generous tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Arrange in a dome shape in a deep platter.
- Garnish with candied fruit.