- Boil 500 ml (2 cups) water; add 300 g (10 oz) well-washed long-grain rice]]; cook for 5 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in another pot, bring 1 litre (4 cups) milk to the boiling point; add the drained rice and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; sprinkle with 75 g (5 tbsp) sugar and a generous tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Arrange in a dome shape in a deep platter.
- Garnish with candied fruit.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.