Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (I always put more)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, Sugar, salt, baking powder and nutmeg in a mixing bowl. Mix egg, milk, and butter together in another bowl. Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients to combine. Spoon into 24 greased mini muffin cups and bake about 15 minutes OR until lightly golden brown.
- For topping, mix Sugar, cinnamon and vanilla together in a small bowl. While warm, dip muffins into melted butter, then into Sugar mixture. Makes 24 mini muffins, 18 regular size, or 12 large size muffins. For regular or large, bake about 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.