Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10-15
Serves: 2-3 people
If you're NOT into Cinnamon, this is NOT the French toast for you. It has a lot of cinnamon. It's usually served with banana slices that surround the plate. A mimosa in a champagne flute is a nice touch. Premium grade maple syrup is required.
- 2 Eggs
- 2-3 cups of 2% lowfat milk
- Bottle of Cinnamon
- 4-5 slices of bread (whole wheat or white works)
- 1 whole banana
- Spray olive oil or butter for frying pan
- Slice your banana into thin slices and dress your plate
- Put the frying pan on the grill and turn heat to medium and gently spray with olive oil or add a thick inch of butter into the frying pan.
- While you're letting the pan heat up, grab a bowl that can hold enough milk and egg content.
- Crack two eggs into the bowl.
- Briskly whisk the eggs with a whisker
- Add 2-3 cups of milk, whisk briskly
- Put out a healthy amount of cinnamon into the bowl of contents.
- Whisk all the content together for a good minute.
- The frying pan should be hot and ready.
- Take a piece of bread and completely submerge it into the bowl. (Front and back)
- Do this for the other piece of bread.
- Gently place them into the frying pan.
- Pat some cinnamon over each piece of bread.
- Wait about a min, then flip each piece of bread.
- After both pieces of bread have been completely cooked place them on your plate.
- Serve with HIGH GRADE MAPLE SYRUP