Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 loaf sliced bread, crusts removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ cup melted butter
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Spread 1 tbsp cheese mixture on each slice bread.
- Roll up.
- Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until golden.