Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I used this for a Cinco de Mayo dessert. It is so simple to make and very tasty!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon/sugar.
- Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges.
- Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit salsa.