Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The taste of the southwest is so easy to make at home with an ancho and chipotle chile pepper spice rub. Just rub the spices over the meat and grill for instant flavor.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: www.mccormickgourmet.com
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Makes 8 Servings
- 2 tsp McCormick Gourmet Collection ancho chile pepper
- 1½ tsp McCormick Gourmet Collection Mexican oregano leaves
- 1½ tsp McCormick Gourmet Collection Saigon cinnamon
- 1 tsp McCormick Gourmet Collection chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tsp McCormick Gourmet Collection parsley flakes
- ¾ tsp McCormick Gourmet Collection coarse grind black pepper
- ½ tsp McCormick Gourmet Collection coarse grind cumin
- 1¼ tsp salt
- 4 New York strip or rib-eye steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- Mix spices and salt on plate.
- Coat steaks evenly with spices.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Nutritional information Edit
- 255 Calories | 445 mg sodium | 11g fat | 1g carbs | 1g fiber | 83 mg cholesterol