- Peel and cut the bananas in halves.
- Dry with flour and cinnamon mixed together.
- Coat with beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a baking-tin, and when faintly smoking put in the bananas. Baste well.
- Bake in a moderate oven 20 minutes or until brown and soft.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.