- 1 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, slice
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a roasting pan or casserole dish with a lid.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Spoon the apple mixture around the pork tenderloin.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove the lid and spoon the apple mixture over the tenderloin.
- Return to the oven and bake 15–20 minutes longer until tenderloin is browned and cooked through.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 267 calories, 3 med-fat protein + 1 fruit 20 grams protein, 13 grams carbohydrate, 10 grams fat, 148 mg sodium