Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oh so good!
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 can (12 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cups chopped nuts
- In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in brown sugar, apple pie filling, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Spread half the apple mixture in a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Separate biscuits ; cut each into quarters.
- Arrange pieces, points up over mixture.
- Spoon remaining mixture over biscuits and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.