Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Baking with Mixes
- Makes 3½ dozen.
- Slice cookie dough in ¼ inch slices.
- Combine pecans and cinnamon; dip one side of cookies in pecan mixture.
- Place nut side up on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till cookies are lightly browned.