Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Start to Finish: 30 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 x 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fettuccine, broken into 4-inch lengths, or 8 ounces egg noodles
- sliced onion (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- In a medium saucepan, cook beef and onion until beef is brown. Drain fat.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, chocolate, vinegar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover; Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- To serve, divide pasta among 4 plates.
- Make a well in the center of each. Top with meat sauce and sliced onion, if desired; then cheese.