- In a 2-qt saucepan, bring 2 cups of water and ¼ tsp salt to a boil.
- Stir in 1 cup of rice.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until all the waster is absorbed.
- Pour contents into serving dish.
- In a bowl combine olive oil, vegetable spread, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika.
- Set stove at low heat place mixture in a 10" pan and heat till warm.
- Add shrimps and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add green onion, and cilantro; mix and cover for 3 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.