Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great on grilled chicken breasts.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Low Fat Lifestyle
- Formatted by Chupa Babi in MC: 07.12.07
- Serves 4
- 2 ripe, coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 small coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jar (7 oz) roasted red peppers (drained)
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt or less to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Place all of the above ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
Nutritional information Edit
- 43 Calories | Trace Fat (6.6% calories from fat) | 1g Protein | 10g Carbohydrate | 3g Fiber | 0mg Cholesterol | 142mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch) | 2 Vegetable | 0 Fat.