Great on grilled chicken breasts.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Low Fat Lifestyle
- Formatted by Chupa Babi in MC: 07.12.07
- Serves 4
- 2 ripe, coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 small coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jar (7 oz) roasted red peppers (drained)
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt or less to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Place all of the above ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
Nutritional information Edit
- 43 Calories | Trace Fat (6.6% calories from fat) | 1g Protein | 10g Carbohydrate | 3g Fiber | 0mg Cholesterol | 142mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch) | 2 Vegetable | 0 Fat.