Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This dressing is great on a fresh veggie salad, chicken salad, crisp green salad, taco salads or any tossed salad. Especially good on a salad that is accompanying a Mexican entrée
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cilantro, packed
- 1 cup parsley, packed
- ¼ cup sherry wine vinegar (you can substitute either red wine or cider vinegar)
- ¾ cup olive oil (I use lite)
- ½ teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- Using your steel knife in the food processor mix garlicand salt, process until it is a paste.
- Add cilantroand parsley, process to a fine mince.
- Add vinegar, process for 10 seconds.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream with the processor on.
- Addhot pepper sauce (to match your taste) and a pinch of sugar.
- Chill the dressing for several hours in a glass jar, shake to combine before using.