Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup cut fresh or frozen okra
- 3/4 cup chopped Onion
- 3/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/3 cups cooked Chicken cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups fat-free chicken broth
Cook okra, Onion and green pepper until tender crisp in margarine in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, rice, Chicken, cilantro, garlic, red pepper and broth. Bring to a boil; simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes.