Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 or 7 sweet potatoes
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons butter (nothing else)
- ⅔ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- boiling water
- Boil potatoes over medium heat til tender 25 – 30 minutes( you could microwave if you prefer) when potatoes are cooled, peel and cut into one inch slices.
- Arrange in a greased 9x13 baking dish or pan.
- In a sauce pan combine cider, maple syrup, butter and cinnamon.
- Boil over high heat til syrupy and reduced by ⅔, about 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and baste frequently until juices bubble, about 10 minutes longer.
- Salt to taste.