Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Polish poppyseed cookies
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ lb butter
- 2¾ cups flour
- ⅔ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons poppyseeds
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough for a few minutes and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough ⅛ inch thick.
- Use cooking cutters to cut dough and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375°F degrees.