Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 1/2 cups seedless Green Grapes, halved
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced Onion
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- lettuce leaves
- Whole grapes for garnish (optional)
Combine rice, grapes, Peas, celery and Onion in large bowl. Blend Mayonnaise, chutney, salt, pepper and mustard; pour over rice mixture and toss lightly. Chill. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with grapes, if desired.