- Mix the water, butter and salt in a deep baking pan.
- Heat the mixture.
- At the first sign of boiling add the flour.
- Then stir until the mixture looks cooked.
- Put the dough into a churrera or a similar device for preparing churros.
- If you do not have a churrera, you can roll the dough and make shapes; pretzels, etc.
- Make the shape of the churros, cutting them at the desired length.
- Fry the churros in hot oil.
- Then cover the churros in sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.