Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetes Cookbook for Dummies
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb zucchini, quartered lengthwise and large diced
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Saute the onion, ginger, and garlic for about 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the coriander and curry powder.
- Continue cooking 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and zucchini.
- Simmer approximately 10 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- 97 Calories | 8g Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 38mg Sodium | 8g Carbs | 2g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetables | 1½ fat