Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Strip kale leaves from stalks, and rinse thoroughly in colander; set aside.
- Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepan for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, onions and peppers, sauté for 2 minutes and add potatoes.
- Cook for 4 minutes, and add vermouth, mushrooms and cauliflower.
- Cook for 2 minutes, add kale and mix thoroughly.
- Cook mixture for 5 minutes, and reduce heat to low.
- Chop stewed tomatoes coarsely in food processor, and add tomatoes, thyme and yeast to kale mixture.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl, and stir in with tamari and lemon pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and serve.