Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 4 Hours
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into ½-inch pieces (1½ cups)
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- ½ cup coarsely chopped onion
- ½ cup coarsely chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 x 14½-ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 x 17-ounce can whole kernel corn
- 1 x 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 8-ounce jar salsa
- dairy sour cream
- In a 3½ or 4-quart crockery cooker combine zucchini, green sweet pepper, onion, celery, garlic, chili powder, oregano, and cumin.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained corn, drained beans, and salsa.
- Cover; Cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting For 4 to 5 Hours.
- To serve, ladle the chili into bowls and top with a dollop of sour cream.