Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lasagna is one of man's greater accomplishments. It's difficult to argue other-wise. This is a nice, simple recipe, which uses the accompanying Chunky Veg Bolognese recipe as its base.
- Chunky Veg Bolognese
- Lasagna sheets (no pre-cook)
- Butter, 1 tbl spoon
- Milk, 1 pint
- Cornflour, 1 tbl spoon
- Large handful of grated cheddar
- Optional: Mozzarella (if you like your béchamel sauce stringy, which I do)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180.
- Melt your butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the milk and put on a medium heat until just below boiling point.
- Meanwhile mix your cornflour with another tablespoon of milk.
- Layer up your bolognese with the lasagna sheets in an as-big-as-you-like square tray (leaving the last layer of pasta off until the sauce is ready- if you don't the heat of the bolognese will make it curly!)
- When the milk's good and hot, add the cornflour mix. Keep whisking as it will thicken straight away, and then take it straight off the heat.
- Add most of the cheddar and the black pepper. If you fancy it, pop the mozzarella in now too. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the last layer of pasta to the top of the bolognese, then pour the white sauce all over and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Pop it in the oven for about half-an-hour, until it looks amazing.