Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe can keep for 2 weeks.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup whole almonds, halved
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup packed pitted dates each cut crosswise into thirds
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix oats, almonds, coconut, cashews, sugar allspice and cinnamon in a large bowl to make granola mixture.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with honey over low heat.
- Add in granola mixture and toss well.
- Spread out mixture on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir every 4 or 5 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add in dates and separate any clumps that may have formed.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until granola is golden brown.
- Let it cool.