Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by: The New McDougall Cookbook
- preparation time: 0:30
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, peeled, se
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup thawed frozen or fresh corn
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup scallion, chopped
- ¼ cup zucchini, chopped
- ¼ cup mild green chiles, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped, opt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Variation: this may also be prepared by pureeing half of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and leaving the remaining ingredients finely chopped.