Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 6 cups
- 2 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup whole almonds, halved
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup packed pitted dates, each cut crosswise into thirds
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- Melt butter with honey in heavy small saucepan over low heat.
- Pour over granola mixture and toss well.
- Spread out mixture on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add dates; mix to separate any clumps.
- Continue to bake until granola is golden brown, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes longer.
- Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.