Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: The New McDougall Cookbook
- preparation time: 0:10
- 1½ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tart apples, peeled and dice
- Combine the juice, cornstarch, sugar, and coriander in a saucepan.
- Cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens and turns clear.
- Remove from the heat.
- Steam the diced apple over a small amount of water until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add to the syrup.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- 67 calories | 0.2 grams fat