Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound bulk Pork Sausage
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 14-1/2- to 16-ounce can tomatoes (about 2 cups)
- 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup diced Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Crumble Sausage into large skillet; cook until almost done. Pour off fat.
- Add Onion and green peppers to skillet. Continue cooking until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Add tomatoes, chili powder, salt, garlic powder; simmer, covered, about 15 minutes.
- Just before serving stir in sour cream and Cheese.
- Serve over fluffy rice.