Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ kilo of dried potato starch
- 2 teaspoons of salt to cook the potato flour
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup white onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One night before preparing, put the potato starch to soak in warm water.
- The next day, sort through the soaked potato flour, removing any undesirable bits of peel.
- Split into four parts and knead repeatedly until the bitter taste disappears.
- Bring to boil with enough water and two teaspoons of salt.
- Once cooked, drain in a colander.
- In another pot put the oil over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the onion.
- Fry until it is golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, stir and cook for about five minutes.
- Add the eggs and mix again.
- Add the cooked and drained potato flour and cook for about five minutes.
- Finally, before serving, add cheese and stir over low heat.