Recipe by: email@example.com
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 lbs unsweetened chocolate
- 1 lbs brown sugar
- 1/2 lbs Cut nut meats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large Cup sifted flour
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- Beat eggs 'til foamy.
- Add Sugar, spices, nuts and flour.
- Then add melted chocolate.
- Drop from spoon onto a well greased pan and bake at 300 °F for 15 minutes.
- You can also spread the batter about ½ inch thick in a jelly-roll pan.
- My grossmama baked hers this way, but since she used a wood stove, she gave no oven temperature (moderate) or baking time in her recipe.