Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 lbs unsweetened chocolate
- 1 lbs brown sugar
- 1/2 lbs Cut nut meats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large Cup sifted flour
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- Beat eggs 'til foamy.
- Add Sugar, spices, nuts and flour.
- Then add melted chocolate.
- Drop from spoon onto a well greased pan and bake at 300 °F for 15 minutes.
- You can also spread the batter about ½ inch thick in a jelly-roll pan.
- My grossmama baked hers this way, but since she used a wood stove, she gave no oven temperature (moderate) or baking time in her recipe.