Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 dozen cookies
- 1 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp salt (opt)
- 2 cups Quaker oats (quick or old-fashioned, uncooked)
- 2 cups Quaker 100% natural cereal (any flavor)
- whole blanched almonds
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat margarine and sugars in large bowl until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to margarine mixture and mix well.
- Stir in oats and cereal.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2" apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press 1 almond onto each cookie.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered.