- Cream shortening and sugar together.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add.
- Add vanilla, and drop by teaspoons- full onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- With your finger or a spoon, make an indentation in the center of the cookie ball and fill with jam or jelly.
- Sprinkle coconut over all and bake at 375°F for 10 – 12 min.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.